High Impact Teams: Where Healthy Meets High Performance
Lance Witt from Replenish Ministries will be our keynote speaker at our 128th Annual Conference April 9-10, 2019. We are looking forward to the training he will bring us, helping our churches to continue to equip for healthy and productive Gospel Ministry.
Mountain View EFC in Greeley will be our host this year.
No matter how big an organization or its budget, we all do ministry with a team, whether paid or volunteer. Building teams is more art than science. If you have ever been part of a great team, you know it is something special. You never accidentally become a great team. No group of individuals ever drifts into becoming a high-impact team.
When there is good chemistry, and everyone is operating from their sweet spot, and the objectives are clear, and kingdom progress is being made… it is incredibly fulfilling and fun.
On the flip side, we are also painfully aware what happens when there is dysfunction in the team…there is stress, tension, politics, and posturing. It’s not much for anybody and we end up squandering our divine assignment.
At our conference we will discover the synergy that results when teams are healthy and high-performing. The best teams have a dual focus on relationships and results.
During our conference, you will discover how to…
- raise your team’s productivity by 30%
- implement trust builders and avoid trust busters
- remove organizational clutter and establish clear priorities
- get comfortable with uncomfortable conversations
- appropriately hold people accountable for results
- grow better Christians, not just better leaders
- create a life-giving team culture
- increase team performance through personal emotional health